Friday, 7 July 2017

Feed My TBR #3 Anne Boleyn


Welcome to Feed My TBR, my new feature. Each week I'll select a specific subject or theme and recommend books that I've read or share books I've heard of or have on my tbr and wishlist. I invite all of you to also share your recommendations on the subject chosen...and if you could, please say what kind of book it is ie PNR, horror etc. In the comments section you can also ask for specific types of books on the subject and see if someone can help. Hopefully we can share lots of book ideas and flood each other's tbrs with new book grabs! NO EROTICA please! I don't have that at all on my blog!

This week, I'm going Tudor and making it all about Anne Boleyn. Here are some of the books about her I've read and liked or are still on the tbr. I've included books where Anne features in Mary Boleyn's story.





The books below are ones I've read but didn't like...




What other good Anne Boleyn novels have you read or heard of? Which have you read or plan to read?

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anne Boleyn and her story. She was such an amazing woman, and I really want to read more books about her :)
    Great post!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so fascinating! I can't get enough of reading about her! Hope this post gives you a few ideas for books...

      Delete
  2. I wish I could help hre but I'm not a Tudor fan :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the one book I read about her. Look at all of these beautiful books. A lot of them have wonderful classic covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Boleyn just fascinates me! I never get tired reading about her!

      Delete
  4. I've heard good things abut Alison Weir and her books look very readable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison Weir's book on Anne Boleyn was excellent!

      Delete
  5. I'm a huge Tudor fan and Anne Boleyn especially! I'll have to check some of these out!

    ReplyDelete