Monday, 17 July 2017

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.

This Week! 

1) Jon Snow part 2
Greg at Book Haven talks more about everyone's favourite bastard who isn't really...!

https://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-part-ii.html 

2) Book Review: Shark Island by Chris Jameson 
I've just bought this book and I needed to know how good and gory it was and Mogsy provides!

https://bibliosanctum.com/2017/07/10/book-review-shark-island-by-chris-jameson/ 

3) Top Ten Prepper Lists
Even a short term national disaster could mean fending for yourself for a period of time so use these prepper lists to be ready for anything.

http://theweekendprepper.com/do-it-yourself/top-10-lists-every-prepper-must-make/ 

4) Andy Serkis reads Trump tweets as Gollum!
I had to look at this and it's so funny! I could watch a whole SHOW of him doing this! Fast forward through the interview to get to him reading the tweets.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/andy-serkis-reading-trumps-tweets-in-gollums-voice-is-hilarious_072017 

8 comments:

  1. I thought Mogsy's review was great and I LOVED the Gollum Trump tweets - I watched them earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could listen to a whole tv show of Gollum Trump tweets...so funny!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking to my post. :)

    I need to go read Mogsy's review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really wanting to read Shark Island!

      Delete
  3. I wish you the best with Shark Island! It was straight up popcorn fun, but after a string of epic fantasy tomes and heavier sci-fi reads, it was exactly the kind of palate cleanser I needed.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds great! I want to read it NOW but might need to save it for next month!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I didn't get time to visit as many last week!

      Delete