Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Feed My TBR #2 Loch Ness Monster


Welcome to Feed My TBR, my new feature. Each week I'll select a specific subject or theme and recommend books that I've read or share books I've heard of or have on my tbr and wishlist. I invite all of you to also share your recommendations on the subject chosen...and if you could, please say what kind of book it is ie PNR, horror etc. In the comments section you can also ask for specific types of books on the subject and see if someone can help. Hopefully we can share lots of book ideas and flood each other's tbrs with new book grabs! NO EROTICA please! I don't have that at all on my blog!

This week: Loch Ness Monster fiction! 



I haven't read any of these but I have bought Loch Ness Revenge and I REALLY want to get Steve Alten, Donovan Galway and Monster. They sound most promising! Has anyone got other Loch Ness Monster books to share?

12 comments:

  1. I don't have any recs but the Hunger Shea should be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the Loch Ness monster! So naturally all of these appeal to me, but I love the covers of Loch Ness Revenge (hey it's Nessie!) and Loch Ness- yikes that cover is kinda terrifying, Those people are screwed. I like that cover of The Loch by Alten too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being from Scotland, we get lots of Nessie sightings and stories in the papers which keeps me interested! I've read lots of non fiction about it but until recently I'd only found the Disney fluffy bunny stories, instead of horror! I need to grab a few of these for sure...

      Delete
  3. I don't think I've ever read about the Loch Ness Monster. But you know what I'd totally like to read? A Loch Ness monster shifter UF lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to that! I'm always keen to see monsters as shifters in my UF!

      Delete
  4. I spy one I've not heard of! Lochness by Donovan Galway. Wicked cover. I see you have Alten's book on here. I really liked the historical aspect he added to his story. Hunter's was a good one and I read Monster some time ago. Can;t remember much now. Might be worth a reread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loch Ness is a brutal looking cover isn't it! I want those scary looking ones! I've never actually been to Loch Ness and have always wanted to go. We just never seem to get round to it.

      Delete
  5. sorry I can't recommend any here :( Loch Ness Monster is not my favorite creature around

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have a non-fiction book around somewhere about Nessie and people's supposed sightings over the years! I should get round to reading that, I love stuff about cryptid creatures and weird sightings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be obsessed with Nessie and I still haven't had the chance to go there yet! It's too far for a day trip and accomodation there can be booked well in advance. I want to see the monster!!!

      Delete