We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
1) Book Review-Mormama by Kit Reed
Barb over at Booker T's farm reviews this southern gothic horror tale.
2) Book Review-Sadie the Sadist by Zane Sachs
Bark at Bark's Book Nonsense reviews this twisted tale of a girl you want to stay on the right side of!
3) Book Review-The Refridgerator Monologues by Catherynne M Valente
Mogsy at The BiblioSanctum reviews a book about superhero wives and girlfriends and the somewhat traumatic lives they live!
4) Why Comic Movies Need To Follow Comics
Greg at Book Haven looks at the frustrations of the comic being turned into a film and not being satisfying to the reader.
5) The Power of Pingbacks
How to tag someone so they are notified when you do it. I have no clue about these things but luckily Jackie over at toomuchofabooknerd does it for you!
6) About Those Times I Almost Died
I was fascinated by AJ's admissions about two brushes with serious injury.
7) What do people want to see in the first scene of GoT S7?
A few fans share their thoughts. I love the idea of The Hound and The Brotherhood linking up with Nymeria's pack and heading for Winterfell!
8) Book Review-Wit'ch Fire by James Clemens
Sarah at dragonsandzombies takes a look at some classic fantasy with a LOTR type theme.