Welcome to my feature Chuckles Weekend
Roundup where I will be looking at what books I've received, anything
interesting I've done or bought or watched and other random stuff. I'll
be taking a look back at what happened in my blogging world too, sort of
like The Sunday Post that some of you do!
Please note that I'll be visiting your
STS/SP as normal, but I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by
Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave
comments, and I won't allow DISQUS to follow new people, update my
profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I am the only one who does that
on my social media! I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account. Sometimes,
I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by
Wordpress-they try to block me because I deleted my account with them but I will persevere as it only happens the odd time!
Another week speeds by and I'm wondering where it is all going. The weather has been a bit mixed again, so no outdoor work done on the fences but I did dye my hair purple just for a change. The postman complimented me and said it makes me look younger which was nice of him! A change is as good as a holiday as they say. I'm concentrating on trying to delete all the non essential crap stored on my computer as it is being a bit sluggish and close to capacity. It's a slow and thankless task that I'm forever putting off so I had to get on with it. I've also added a couple of new exercises to my morning routine which has been a bit of a trial as both are pretty hard going!
I've been reading each nice but I'm tackling a few longer books so each is taking a few days to get through. Quality rather than quantity this week! I need to put a book buying ban on myself for a few weeks as there have been a lot of new releases that I just had to have so progress has stalled a bit on reducing the tbr. I'll get there though.
Chuckles Blogging World
A bit of a mixed week for getting blog related stuff done.
Book Reviews
Chuckles Mini Reviews Catchup
Regular Posts
Top Ten Tuesday
Chuckles Weekly Reading Roundup
Around The Blogs With Chuckles
Discussion Posts
Spring Things #5
Obituary
Reading Challenges
Tackling The TBR
Films & TV & Music
Started watching a bit of IPL cricket and continued watching my Jaws films! Music wise I'm listening to my mp3 of favourite songs while I exercise each morning!
Book Tags/Blog Awards
none this week
The Week In Review
I was back in the mood for a bit of non fiction recently so my latest reads have included biographies of Tyson Fury and Burt Reynolds, along with Ollie Ollerton's Battle Ready which I've just finished.
The Week Ahead
This week I'll be continuing to sort through computer files but I do hope to get a few book reviews written if time allows. I'm not sure what I'll feel like reading so I'll see where the mood takes me and not pick anything yet.

Ooh, purple hair. I’d dye my hair a fun color if I could. My job won’t let me. Good luck with your book buying ban!
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
Good luck with your book buying ban...and tackling your TBR! :)
ReplyDeleteI have an old Windows 7 that only has 4 GB of memory so I have to delete things off this thing all the time.
ReplyDeleteIt's been so rainy and stormy here but weirdly so. We go from gorgeous to thunderstorm with very little warning so it's made outside work a bit tough. Love that you dyed your hair purple! I've thought about doing my ends something. I love how the bright hair colors look.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good week!
ReplyDeleteYour hair sounds great! I’ve only tried to dye my hair once when I was 15 and it went badly wrong, I decided then I didn’t mind red so much as a colour!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of adding some purple to my hair next time I get my hair done.
ReplyDeleteGlad your shaking things up lol
Karen @ For What It's Worth
The purple sounds awesome. You know how much I love purple!
ReplyDelete