
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
This Week!
I saw these gorgeous new bookcovers on Sherry's blog , and loved them! I liked the sound of the plot and downloaded the first book to my ereader.


Oooh! I love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteVery eyecatching indeed!
DeleteThese covers are so colorful and look like so much fun. Maybe I'll check them out as well.
ReplyDeleteKids in a bookshop would go mad for these covers!
DeleteI like both of those but especially the 2nd one!
ReplyDeleteI'm quite partial to the fire breathing fox!
DeleteI like the creatures in these!
ReplyDeleteGreat aren't they!
DeleteI think they are fabulous covers and I love Joshua and his cast of characters. Glad to hear you picked up the first one. I look forward to hearing what you think. Thanks for the mention and glad I could add to your TBR. :-)
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
It'll be next year before I get to this as I need to concentrate on reducing the paperbacks on my shelf first. I plan to get a few bags of books to the charity shop in January!
DeleteI like how they look like a mix between fantasy and horror!
ReplyDeleteThey do sound quite interesting!
DeleteI love her new covers. These were great adventures and I think you'll like them too!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping IO like them as I'd love to own those covers in my paperback collection!
Deletethe covers are indeed awesome I hope the books are too! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteIt might be a while before they are read and reviewed!
DeleteThese are great covers. The story looks really exciting based on the covers.
ReplyDeleteI do have high hopes for these!
Delete