We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
1) Book Review-Stranglehold by Jack Ketchum
Bark goes horror.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2018/11/review-stranglehold-ketchum.html
2) Book Recs
Verushka has a few more to tempt you with.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2018/11/05/5books-book-recs-a-holiday-and-reading-time/
3) Book Review-Occupy Me by Tricia Sullivan
Mogsy looks at a stand-alone SF.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2018/11/05/book-review-occupy-me/
4) Book Review-Flying Broomsticks and Buns by LM Schukraft
Erica looks at a Halloween novella.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/2018/11/novella-review-flying-broomsticks.html
5) Book Review-One Day In December by Josie Silver
Barb looks at friendship and romance.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2018/11/dont-let-title-mislead-you.html
6) Controversial Harry Potter Opinions
AJ shares her likes and dislikes!
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2018/11/discussion-controversial-harry-potter.html
7) Book Review-House of Fallen Trees by Gina Ranalli
Bark shares what happens to the dog!
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2018/11/house-of-fallen-trees-by-gina-ranalli.html
8) Book Review-Empress of all Seasons by Emiko Jean
Annemieke looks at Japanese fantasy.
https://adancewithbooks.wordpress.com/2018/11/07/empress-of-all-seasons/
9) Book Review-Sadie by Courtney Summers
Karen's review!
http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2018/11/review-sadie-by-courtney-summers.html#.W-TX6OKnzcs

Lots of good posts but one of my faves has to be when Laurie shared what happened (or didn't happen) to the dog.
ReplyDeleteI thought you might like that one!
DeleteHurray for opinions on Harry Potter!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy a Harry Potter post!
DeleteThanks for the link love! Occupy Me was so bizarre, but I'm glad it got me to read outside my comfort zone!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I think I'll hide in my comfort zone other than the odd foot outside cautiously, occasionally!
DeleteI loved Bark's review re: the dog :)
ReplyDeleteIt's always important to know what happens to the dog!
DeleteYou're welcome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Looks like I need to check out Bark's 'dog'.
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
Everyone needs to know what happens to the dog!
DeleteI enjoyed a few of these posts but I always find a few new ones so thanks for sharing (& my Sadie review as well)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteI've been out of the loop lately and have missed all of these posts! Off to catch up!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
DeleteI missed some of these. Along with some of yours. Sorry about that. My internet provider was down and now I'm scrambling to catch up on what I've missed.
ReplyDeleteLosing the internet is such a pain when there is so much you want to get done online!
Delete