It is the end of the month and time to share how the Puppy Love Challenge went. It was a bit of a mixed bag I have to say! These books were all on my shelves long before the challenge was thought of so I would have looked at them all at some point anyway. I'm quite pleased that I had the excuse to read them all at the one time and get them off the TBR!
READ: 5 star
READ: 4 star
DNF: 2 star
DNF: 1 star
REVIEW LINKS:
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-besieged-by-kevin-hearne.html
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-purloined-poodle-by-kevin.html
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-loose-dogs-by-pd-workman.html
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-money-pit-by-renee-george.html
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-dog-aliens-by-cherise-kelley.html
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-dog-duty-by-bobby-d-lux.html
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-midnight-plan-of-repo-man.html
http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/book-review-elvis-and-dearly-departed.html
https://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/book-review-bones-by-mark-wheaton-bones.html
https://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/book-review-beyond-sight-by-simone-pond.html
NB no review ready for Extinction War by Nicholas Sansbury Smith













You know, all in all, most were 3 or over so that wasn't really bad in all. I'm so glad you participated and will be announcing the winner the 7th!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't resist the challenge and I'll make sure I have books for next year!
DeleteYou did great! You got a lot of books read and it seems like you really enjoyed most of them. I got a bit off track but that is kind of normal for me.
ReplyDeleteOverall I'm happy with what I got done. I'm just a bit annoyed that I misjudged the dates like that!
DeleteI was hoping you would enjoy Bones more. I loved the omnibus. I really need to get started on the Extinction Level books. I need to post reviews for the Trackers series first.
ReplyDeleteThey were good enough stories though I found the third one a bit dull in places. I loved Bones but some of the humans were pretty annoying!
Delete