It's 2017 and the start of another year full of books and TV and films! Well I hope so anyway!
How did Chuckles spend the end of the year? ZOMBIES! No surprises there! I had watched season one and the first part of season 2 when it was on TV weekly but the last one I saw was episode 9 and for some reason I never got back to it. Last night I decided to get out the dvd box set and skim through all the episodes of season two I had watched to remind me of who everyone was and what had happened. It was fun to watch it and remember how much I love Dale and Daryl, and how much I hate Andrea and Shane! Tonight I plan to read a couple of short ebooks and finish season 2 so it gets me off to a good start for 2017! I really want to get caught up with my zombies early this year.
Next up, the resolutions for the year!
1) Get the physical tbr down from 918 to 600. (*coughs*)
2) Fit in more reading in the morning to increase chances of achieving goals.
3) Set Goodreads Challenge Goal to 250 books but want to reach 300.
4) Stop buying ALL the books! (*snorts with laughter*)
5) Clear out the books that I no longer want to keep to give me shelf space.
1) Visit blogs of those I follow on a daily basis.
2) Aim to leave at least 2-3 comments a week.
3) Reply to comments left on my blog within 24 hours.
4) Find a few more blogs to follow that focus on horror, dystopia and UF.
5) Read more reviews on blogs even if they are not my favourite genres.
6) Comment on more Goodreads reviews.
7) Spend more time on Bookcrossing and Pinterest.
1) Catch up on series I started watching but am behind on
ie Scandal, Walking Dead, Supernatural, Elementary, Hannibal, 24, Lost
2) Start some of the dvd boxsets I got on various Black Fridays that I haven't seen yet
ie The Blacklist, The 100, The Following, The Strain, House of Cards, Homeland, Sanctuary
3) Sell the dvds I no longer want on Music Magpie or donate to charity shops.
4) Make an effort to get a film watched every week that I haven't seen before!
And just for fun I am going to gloat again over my newest Jon Snow Game of Thrones T shirts! Those who saw my Merry Christmas post saw the awesome T Shirt which came in the post on Christmas Eve. For those who missed it, here it is again!
Now I just need a Hodor T Shirt and I'll be happy! Happy New Year from The Book Cave!